The OPTOTRONIC programmable dimmable family consists of highly efficient, constant current LED power supplies for outdoor applications.
One click programming through the OPTOTRONIC programmer allows OEMs to configure the output current with 1mA resolution. Also fully
customizable by the OEM are the proprietary OSRAM AstroDIM and LEDset features. AstroDIM is autonomous dimming for night-time power reduction based on an internal timer that can be set for an entire year. The LEDset feature automatically sets the output current based on the module that is connected.
These power supplies are available in dimming to 10% with built-in 0-10V dimming, enables direct integration and operation with standard dimmers, sensors, as well as energy and light-management systems.
Key Features & Benefits
- OEM programmable with 1mA resolution to perfectly match LED load and maximize performance
- Dimming down to 10% on 0-10V dimmers
- Integrated OEM programmable features include
– Constant lumen maintenance
– LED thermal protection
- Programming doesn’t require powering up or connecting the power supply to AC line voltage
- High levels of line transient protection for outdoor applications (6kV)
- UL Damp and Wet Rated
- IP66 Rated
- Available in both
– Universal Input Voltage 120-277VAC 50/60Hz
– 347-480VAC 50/60Hz