|Aleddra’s CF-LED® U-Lamp (Corn Light Replacement) is the most cost-effective retrofit option for HID lamp with up to 80% energy savings.|
Compared to LED Corn Light, it is superior in two aspects: half of the weight and smaller in size, which makes it a preferred option for enclosed HID fixtures.
This lamp operates with 110 to 277V AC line voltage without any ballast.
Available in E26 and E39 (mogul base) base.
L70 > 50,000 hours.
50W CF-LED® U-Lamp (Corn Light Replacement) by Aleddra
- AC friendly (ballast must be bypassed)
- Compact design and half the weight of LED Corn Light
- Up to 80% energy savings!
- Cost-effective HID/MH replacement
- Mounting style: Base-up (BU), Horizontal or Base-Down (BD)
- 22W & 30W may be used with enclosed fixture with sufficient housing space
- 50W & 80W can only be used in OPEN fixtures
- For indoor open fixtures only
- cULus Listed
- DLC 4.0 (E39 base)
- LDL (E26 base)
Note: Price displayed is per unit and sold by case quantity of 10 lamps per order
Related product: 30W CF-LED® U-Lamp (Corn Light Replacement) by Aleddra
|Input Voltage||110V-277V (bypassing ballast)|
|CRI||> 80 (>90 optional)|
|Operating Temp.||-20ºF to 122ºF|
|Rated Life||50,000 hours|
|Color Temperature (CCT)|
3000K, 4000K, 5000K
You may also like…