The ASD UL1598A Certified, ASD Led Modular Area light marine series covers marine-type electric luminaires designed for use on marine vessels in accordance with the Electrical Engineering Regulations of the United States Coast Guard, No. CG-259.
Modular Area Light is designed to adapt to your needs. Our innovative modular technology and multiple mounting configurations make this fixture ideal for any outdoor application. The LMAL puts you in control of your lighting project. It includes luminaires of the recessed and nonrecessed types for use on shipboard.
ASD LMAL marine series is An “Outside Type (salt water)” luminaire which is intended for use in corrosive locations, which are deemed to be locations exposed to weather on vessels operating in salt water.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Lighting Modules are individually adjustable, removable to rotate (±30°)
- Lighting Modules beam spread is 120° standard or 60°/30° by changing lens( Consult ASD sales for 10° beam angle details)
- 250 – 1,250W available, 135 lumens per watt
- IP 66 all weather condition
- UL 1598A Marine Outside Type (Salt water)
- Design Lights Consortium (DLC) listed (Classification: Premium)
- L70 lifetime > 155,000 hours
- 5 year warranty