|Aleddra’s Gen4 Emergency T5 lamp sets another industry standard as the first self-testing/self-diagnosis T5.|
The lamp operates as an energy-efficient T5 during normal operation and can be turned on/off via a wall switch.
During power outage, it will last over 90 minutes on battery.
More importantly, the lamp will automatically self-test for 30 seconds monthly and for 90 minutes annually, thus meeting the emergency lighting audit requirements with no labor cost.
This saves a facility management team a tremendous amount of labor from manually testing every single lamp of this kind in its facilities.
Should any malfunction be detected during self-testing, such as insufficient battery capacity, the warning indicator on the lamp will flash and alert the team.
With its labor saving, the lamp gives the end user the best return on investment and the best emergency lighting option.
Please follow the installation instruction to wire the lamp.
Gen4 Emergency T5 Tube Battery Backup by Aleddra
- 2-in-1 tube: regular T5 lighting and emergency lighting
- Manual testing button
- Automatic self-testing: 30-second test monthly and 90-minute test annually
- Self-diagnosis with flashing indicator if the battery time drops below 90 minutes
- Built-in lithium batteries
- Controllable by wall switch
- Easy battery shutoff switch for a long stocking time
- ETL certified for Type B (ballast bypass)
- DLC Listed
- 90 minutes battery time per industry standard
Note: Price displayed is per unit and sold by case quantity of 25 lamps per order
Related product: Gen4 Emergency T8 Tube Battery Backup by Aleddra
|Color||4000K – 5000K|
|Light Output||2900 lm|
|Luminous Efficiency||>120 lm/W|
|Emergency Time||90 minutes|
|Light Output on Battery||420 lm at 3.5W|
|Battery Operating Temperature||50°F ~ 110°F|
|Rated Hours||50,000 hours|
|Color Temperature (CCT)|
You may also like…