|Featuring RFLC Innvoative Technology: One System Wireless Control|
The Radio Frequency Lighting Control System can handle up to 127 rooms and 1,023 devices. RFLC integrates with other home automation devices and systems through the use of RS232 and IR to RF Interfaces and allows for coordinated control of lamps, ceiling fans, and small appliances.
RFLC requires no special wiring or expensive master controller to work, saving you time and money before and during the installation. No complicated training classes are required – all programming is done at the switch using a simple sequence of button presses.
Frequency-agile Radio Frequency (RF) wireless communications technology
On-Q Wireless In-Wall Room Scene Controller by Legrand
As part of the RF Lighting Control System, the DRD6 in-wall room scene control recalls five of a user’s favorite lighting settings. It is recommended for theaters, great rooms, and kitchens. The unique toggle button allows for brightening and dimming the pre-programmed scenes.
- Patented Top Dog™ RF communication protocol; 900MHz radio. Avoids interference with other 900MHz devices, such as cordless phones and baby monitors.
- Patented overload and short circuit protection.
- No control wiring necessary.
- Large surface-mounted antenna ensures maximum broadcast coverage.
- Stores room and house scenes.
- Compatible with Decorator wall plates.
- 5-year warranty.
- Note: Wall plate sold separately from device.