Emergency Lighting Transfer Switch by Wattstopper
Emergency Lighting Transfer Switch by Wattstopper AD-EPC-D-F-ATS is a single zone, silent emergency transfer control with universal dimming capability. It can be used with 2 and 3-wire line voltage dimming systems, as well as 0-10V and DALI.
The AD-EPC-D-F-ATS allows emergency lighting to be dimmed with normal lighting during normal times. In the event of a utility power interruption, the AD-EPC-D-F-ATS will automatically transfer designated emergency fixtures from the dimming control to the emergency power source and bring them to full brightness, regardless of whether the dimming system is in operation or turned off.
Intended for use with 2 wire, 3 wire, and 4 wire dimmable loads which includes line voltage and 0-10V dimming, as well as ON/OFF loads.
Applications of the AD-EPC-D-F-ATS include designated dimmable emergency luminaires in public places such as auditoriums, restaurants, conference rooms, theaters, and classrooms.
- Slim, attractive universal mount enclosure allows flush, surface, panel, and box mounting
- Utility and emergency power indicator LEDs
- Integral front mounted test switch
- Voltage surge protection
- Includes field-selectable automatic testing and fire alarm interface options
- Triple interlock (electrical, mechanical, and time delay) maximizes safety and reliability of AD-EPC-D-F-ATS, by eliminating arcing and the potential for phase to phase shorts between separate power sources during transfer
- Oversized 50A rated relay contacts allow high inrush loads to be used safely and reliably. Tested at over 5000 cycles
- Works with both inverter and generator systems, normally-on and normally-off type